Library Committee is responsible to conduct semester wise library audits as well as to implement library rules as follows:
- The library card/id is strictly non transferable and books will be issued to owner only
- Books will be issued for 15 days only but may be recalled if will be required
- Periodical/ journal/reference books/cd will not be issued referred them in reading room
- Bags/personal belongings are not allowed inside the library and take permission for taking any book outside the library
- The students may be re issued the books if not in demand on physical presentation of the books
- The last borrower shall be responsible for any damage to the book/ periodical unless it has been pointed out at the time of issue and keep the issue book clean and in good condition
- Respect privacy of other students, faculty, and staff. Be considerate of other no loud talking and disruptive behavior.
- Do not disrupt and library with noisy or disorderedly conduct.
- Turn off or set ringer to silence all cell phones prior to entry the library. No call inside library
- Refrain from eating , drinking while in library and reading room
- Do not indulge in damaging or defacing library facilities, material equipments or software
- Lack of co operation will result in removal from the premises , and /or restriction of library privileges
- The no dues certificate can be secured from the library after surrendering and borrowers card and clearing all library dues
- The library staff expected to apply library rules in a fair, reasonable and positive manner.
- Student who question the way that library rules have been applied may inform librarian.
- If a solution cannot be found, they head, library committee will be consulted and lastly director/chairman
The following are members of Library Committee:
|Ms. Rekha Thakur
|Mr. Ravindra Kumar
|Ms. Isha Sharma
|Dr. Divya Ghai
|Mr. Shubham Pal