Objective of DBIT Sports Committee is to promote sports among the DBIT staff and students and inspire them as sports man sprit
Role and Responsibilities
- Organization of “PINAK“, the Inter Annual Cultural Fest of DBIT. Scheduled to happen every year in mid of April
- Event celebrations in campus: The DBITian on campus enjoy each festival in its own flavors e.g. Dahi Handi during janmashtmi, Vishkermapooja, national festival, Theaterix, and social festival
- Promote Music clubs, dance clubs. Dramatics clubs: and motivate students to explore their challenges
- Inter batch events: organize sports and other competition
- Fresher’s Party: to organize The Most awaited program among the student’s music, dance & dramatics events performed by students of the new batch
- Prepare the Academic calendar for the for the events.
- Prapare a budget and Report for the round of the year
- Motivate to the students and staff for Physical Fitness and mantel fitness to keep themselves physically fit.
- To enhance the interest of participants in the field of sports.
- Academic Schedule for a sports event and organize a sports with in a institute and intra institute sports events
- Formation of Sports club among the students
- Verify the stocks regarding sports item and enhance the item if required.
- Promote Sport events in institute or other institute also.
- Organize sports and Distribution of certificate, Trophy also
- Fellow up the annual sports contribution and Prepare the annual budget of the sports
- To Maintain the report of indoor and outdoor sports ( if held ) and submit to the higher authority
- Resolve all sports related issues
The following are members of Sports and Cultural Event Committee:
|Mr. Vipendra Singh Jhinkwan
|Mr. Himanshu Diwadi
|Mr. Kuldeep Manral
|Mr. Ashuvander Singh
|Mr. Subham Pal
|Ms. Sunita Danu
|Ms. Reetika Koli